- found a new place to write–Las Palapas, a Mexican Cafe. Big windows and constant coffee refills make it warm and friendly. No air conditioning turned to Siberian levels. A taco and coffee costs $2.49. That’s cheaper than a Venti at Starbucks.
- met with Cherry and Coco’s teachers. They are both wonderful. We are so lucky.
- planted veggies in the garden. More later in April’s Gardening Journal post.
- tried to climb Enchanted Rock, but the park was so crowded, we couldn’t get in.
- instead, we walked downtown Fredricksburg, ate ice-cream, drank local beer, talked to two men with giant telescopes, and ate fried chicken at Po Po’s on the way home.
- celebrated Bacon’s birthday by eating Symphony Brownies for breakfast, and giving him this shirt.