- Since October 8, I’ve written twenty scenes from my antagonist’s point of view. The rough drafts are in long hand, but that’s the fastest I’ve ever written anything.
- Now, I have to decipher my handwriting to type those pages. I hope I can crack the code.
- When the new stuff is typed, I’ll restructure the story, adding and deleting page-by-page.
- I’m entering the Golden Heart again, but this time in a the Novel with Strong Romantic Elements category.
- I have a lot of work to do.
On Everything Else:
- Bacon goes back to work after a week off.
- Cherry and Coco both won first place for their grade levels at their school’s bicycle rodeo.
- Halloween approaches and we don’t have costumes yet. Bad mom. Bad mom.
- It’s springtime in October in San Antonio. Butterflies are everywhere.
Published by Elisabeth Crisp / @crisplyspoken
I write stuff.
View all posts by Elisabeth Crisp / @crisplyspoken