Writing the Breakout Novel Workbook: 53 tasks completed out of 591 possible, 0 since 5/5
Miles walked: 5.5 since 5/5.
Using the guide on pages 225-227 of the workbook, I have finished the synopsis. Unfortunately, this task isn’t on the follow-up list, so the number completed for the week is zero.
- to focus on what is actually happening on the page
- some of my main ideas are buried and need exposure to light
- a synopsis is not what I thought it was
- next book, I’m doing this first, and then, adjusting as I write the story
- though I ate a week, ultimately, the work will be a time saver
2 thoughts on “Wednesday Check-in”
Thanks for posting all these updates. I find your progress inspiring!
Posting this stuff certainly keeps me honest. It’s nice to know someone out there is following it.