Books are a uniquely portable magic.—Stephen King, On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
Here’s the plan:
- Read fifty books in 2015. I won’t count a book I don’t finish.
- With a few exceptions, most are written by women and published in 2014 or 2015.
- On the first day of the month, I’ll post the last month’s list. I’ll also post on Goodreads where you can find a short synopsis of every book. See the link to my Goodreads account in the side column.
- I’m a reader, not a critic. So, no reviews. But, I’m happy to share in the comments and learn what you think, too.
Here’s what I read in March:
- Running Blind by Lee Child
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
All of these books came from the San Antonio Public Library. They are shelved in the New Book or Express Collections.
Total books read so far in 2015: 16
**March was a weak month. I started several books that I didn’t finish.