1. Morning pages. I did them last week. I’m a wreck without those pages. I need to do them earlier than I do. They clear my head for everything else.
2. Blog twice a week.
3. Read a book.
4. Rewrite Act 1. The outline is finished from the opening scene through the second turning point. The scenes from my Don’t Look Down draft have been transferred to a file saved as Act 1. I need to get to work. I have no clue how long it will take to crunch those words.
5. Walk. The worst of cedar pollen season is over. I can go outside again without getting sick. I need to get moving. Walking helps me to think.
One thought on “Goals for this week, 1/24/08”
3. I’ve almost finished reading Snowfall at Willow Lake by Susan Wiggs. It’s fourth in a series. I’m stuck on Wiggs characters. I love the way she shows the emotional struggles of the people in her stories.
4. Still working on it. I sent the first 10 pages to critique group. This is a major breakthrough for me. I have let someone else read it. I think writing the blog has helped me with this.
5. I’ve mostly done this. The cedar trees and the wind have made it impossible a few times this week, but I’ve walked when it was safe for allergy sufferers to be out.