Sunday is Bacon’s birthday. I heard the girls ask him what he wanted. I wasn’t paying attention to the conversation, but since then, Coco has been carrying around this list rolled up like a scroll.
Here is the translation:
1. fishing pole
2. bigger fish hooks
3. moose shirt
4. new tennis shoes
7. cup like mama’s coffee cup with a lid
9. pecan candy
10. trip to Disney World
11. (It’s blank for some reason.)
12. 6 weeks (I have no idea what this means.)
13. hog hunting (Who knows? We don’t own guns.)
14. a years supply of bird food
15. clear vision to bless my family
16. car that gets 40 miles per gallon
70 (I think she meant 17 but Coco tends to confuse her numbers)
Holy Ghost Creek Campground trip
When I heard bits and pieces of this conversation, Bacon told the girls he wanted a new Jeep. In Coco’s good judgement, she left that request off the list. Maybe that’s why #11 is blank.
2 thoughts on “Bacon’s Birthday List”
Happy birthday to Bacon!!!!
Thanks Mary! Bacon has had a terrific Day.