I haven’t blogged lately. Here are a few things I’ve been thinking about:
- BBC#1 was here last weekend. We had a great time mostly sitting around watching the flowers grow, playing with digital cameras and laptop computers, and drinking tons of coffee.
- My garden is growing. Expect an detailed report soon with photos.
- Swim season is starting. Chinese Lessons are ending. This time of year, the girls’ schedule moves into a high gear. They are anxious to get into the pool again.
- Bacon is still temping, but he has already been interviewed for two, good full time jobs. Say a prayer for us.
- In spite of what you might hear on the news, I don’t know a single person with the flu, and school is in session.
- I’m working steadily on my book. My goal is three pages a day. I write all morning. It’s going well.